We Are Always Looking For Talented People
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
As Project Coordinator, you are an integral part of the customer journey and will guide customers through the purchase to delivery or install process. You are the customer liaison between sales, operations, purchasing and logistics. You are responsible for delivering a great experience to our customers by working to meet their expectations and timelines through problem resolution.
- To perform this job successfully, you must be able to successfully schedule and coordinate product deliveries and installations, product pick-ups and shipments.
- Perform thorough quality checks on customer orders using available tools.
- Collect account balances and verify product payment.
- Capture meaningful customer data according to company tools, for the purposes of connecting with the customer, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Partner with sales teams to communicate and plan order pipelines.
- Calendar coordination between customer and Snyder Diamond logistics team.
- Act as a liaison for customers and internal Snyder Diamond logistics teams.
- Proactively communicate and escalate product changes, date changes and delivery changes to customers and Snyder Diamond teams.
- Establish timelines for customers based on close coordination with purchasing teams
- Answer and resolve customer question(s) or concerns via phone and email
- Show customer support, assistance and service to create a memorable experience and grow an enduring relationship with our customers.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods
- Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
- Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
- Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Snyder Diamond Bath Advisor
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
Do you thrive in high-growth environments? Are you an extrovert who enjoys providing creative solutions while engaging and assisting your clients? Are you results-driven and thrive on meeting and exceeding goals? Does the world of residential building and interior design interest you? If so, now’s your chance to join the Snyder Diamond team.
With three strategic locations throughout the Los Angeles area, Snyder Diamond is SoCal’s premier kitchen, bath and outdoor solution’s resource and showroom destination for the region’s top architects, builder and developers, design and trade professionals, and homeowners. As an Advisor you will be expected to forge meaningful relationships and provide the Snyder Diamond client a superlative experience from their initial visit through the buying and post purchase process.
Key metrics and objectives will include nurturing and growing your client base through increased sales and high-level customer satisfaction. Exceeding client expectations is our obsession as you adhere to our engrained Snyder Diamond company values of honesty, empathy, integrity, trust, passion and respect.
- Ensure that showroom visitors are acknowledged, engaged with, and treated as ‘personal guests.’
- Provide customers with thoughtful buying options, choices, and recommendations as well as expertise and education on brands and products.
- Cultivate strong relationships and develop a self-sustaining network of clients within the design industry and beyond, leveraging meaningful customer data to guide relationship-building efforts.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales metrics and goals.
- Develop accurate project bids and price quotes for customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and individuals to create a positive, respectful, solution-based work environment.
- Gain expertise in bath-related industry trends, brands, products, and local and global markets through trainings, event, and proactive learning.
- Demonstrate proficiency in sales, production and communication tools and applications.
- Work shifts to cover store hours which may include Saturdays. Participate in store activities as needed including opening, closing, and after-hour events.
- Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy and active listening ability
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to work with multiple teams
- Ability to work with or manage designers, architects, contractors and developers
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- 5+ Years of successful sales or related work experience with a proven track record
- Education: Trade or bachelor’s degree preferred, advanced degree a plus
- Experience operating in a production environment, tasked with increasing throughput while maintaining high-quality standards
- Experience or interest in construction/building related fields and interior design is a plus